Company management knowledge
I. Management of the eight major systems, five major functions 1. Eight major systems: business, procurement, warehouse, engineering, production, quality control, administration, finance
I. Management of the eight major systems, five major functions
1. Eight major systems: business, procurement, warehouse, engineering, production, quality control, administration, finance
2. Five functions: planning, organization, command, control, coordination
Second, the object of management:
Personnel, equipment, materials, work methods
Person (worker) material (raw material)
1. Compliance with standards Is there an error in the quantity?
2. Is there a problem awareness? Label and trademark are wrong
3. Whether to make full use of skills 3. Whether mixed with foreign objects
4. Is the configuration appropriate? Is the quality good?
5. Is the interpersonal relationship good? Is the treatment good?
6. Is the work efficiency good? Good configuration (stacking)
7. Is there a sense of responsibility? Is the inventory condition good?
8. Whether to make full use of experience 8. Is there a waste?
9. Have you improved your awareness? Is there a wrong level?
10. Is it healthy?
Machine (equipment, fixture tool) method (work method)
1. Is the production capacity appropriate? Is the content of the work standard good?
2. Whether the engineering capability is appropriate 2. Is the work method safe?
3. Is the oil supply appropriate? Is there a way to make it more efficient?
4. Is it sufficient to check? Is the homework method correct?
5. Is there a fault stop phenomenon? Is the lighting channel appropriate?
6. Whether the lack of precision occurs 6. Is the revision of the operating standards good?
7. Is there an abnormal sound? Is it a good way to manufacture good products?
8. Are there any excesses and shortages? Is the job sequence appropriate?
9. Is the configuration appropriate? Is the temperature, humidity, etc. appropriate?
10. Is there any finishing work to rectify the work? Is the connection between the front and the back works good?
Third, how to accept the order?
1. Carry the handbook
2. Focus on listening and focusing
3. Don't interrupt the boss's words
4. Pay attention to the purpose, method and deadline of work
5. Briefing on the key points after asking for doubts
6. Determine what you know about the command
Fourth, how to execute the order?
1. Determine the purpose of the order
2. Develop the most effective way of implementation
3. Dealing with the adverse effects of command execution
4. Immediate return when encountering difficulties
5. Track execution progress and completion deadline
6. Review implementation results
5. How to express opinions?
1. Respectful, straightforward and not humble
2. Put forward in a fair and objective manner
3. Simple and concise narrative
4. Analysis of pros and cons
5. Excessive quotation, statistical data is more convincing
6. Choose the right time and place to communicate again
six. Cadre's duties
1. Make products in accordance with the quantity and quality of the plan within the scheduled time and period.
2. Guide and train the subordinates so that they can work independently.
3. Create a workplace that is easy for everyone to work with and a safe and pleasant working environment.
7. The work of general cadres:
Work plan, promotion work, work improvement, consolidation and rectification, safety and health, education and training, personnel management, and establishment of an atmosphere of cooperation and cooperation.
8. Good cadres should eliminate the following shortcomings:
1. Be a good person 2. Difficult to talk about
3. Test the boss 4. Audio tape
5. Unfair 6. Push responsibility
7. Do not learn 8. Not teaching
9. Do not report 10. Not communicating
11. Do not track 12. Uncoordinated
IX. Managerial charter
1. As a manager, I have to face difficult work automatically.
2. As a manager, I am the embodiment of the operator and the driving force behind the operation.
3. As a manager, I must make the power of the subordinates and organizations to the extreme.
4. As a manager, I have to work quickly and not waste time.
5. As a manager, I always judge things by numbers.
6. As a manager, I must constantly inspire myself.
7. As a manager, I must be creative to survive in a new era.
8. As a manager, I must act aggressively.
9. As a manager, I must actively cultivate subordinates.
10. As a manager, I must have a sense of purpose, problem awareness, and value consciousness in my actions.
X. Excellent managers have:
1. Can determine the priority of the transaction 2. Promote work step by step. Can care about the daily work of employees
4. Give appropriate guidance to the subordinates. Can complete work goals according to deadline
XI. Basic methods of daily work, three-dimensionalism:
Basic method: report contact, negotiation, three-presentism: scene, present, reality
12. Composition of manufacturing costs of SMEs:
Material fee: 73% Labor service: 17% Manufacturing expenses: 10%
XIII. What is process capability and production capacity?
Process capability: refers to the degree of quality that can be achieved.
Production capacity: refers to the degree of quantity that can be achieved.
Fourteen, what is 4MIE, 5W2H?
(1) 4MIE: people, machines, materials, law, rings
(2) 5W: What to do (object), who to do (operator), why to do it (purpose), where to do it (place), when to do it (time)
(3) 2H: How much (cost) to do, how to do it (method)
Fifteen, the prevention of defective products:
1. Stable personnel 2. Good education and training 3. The establishment of standardization 4. Eliminate environmental chaos
5. Statistical quality control 6. Stable supplier 7. Complete equipment maintenance system
16. The core and purpose of quality control?
Core: Process Quality Management
Purpose: It is based on prevention and supplemented by hindsight.
Seventeen, Juran 8020 principle:
80% of product quality issues are due to management, while only 20% of problems originate from employees.
Eighteen, Ishikawa 9010 overview:
Employees can only solve 10% of quality problems, while 90% of problems require management to resolve.
Nineteen, 1:10:100 cost law:
Non-conforming product was found before the production was put into production.
After the investment, found the non-conforming product 10 yuan cost
Product shipments into the market found non-conforming products 1000 yuan cost
- Ceramic technology equipment is favored in India 50% of the market share belongs to China 2018-09-17
- Analysis of common problems in stamping 2018-09-17
- Analysis of common problems in stamping 2018-09-17
- Characteristics of grouting and requirements for mud 2018-09-17
- The website of Dongguan Jinri Ceramic Machinery Co., Ltd. has been revised! 2018-09-17